Saturated Skies Saturated Skies

I've seen stuff like this before. I'm perfectly content with this, but perhaps it would have been better as a movie, rather than a game. I still like it though, so I'll give you a fair rating.

Power Rangers Soundboard Power Rangers Soundboard

I appreciate the thought of a soundboard featuring Power Rangers theme songs, but the songs sound like they came straight from one of those Gameboy Advanced TV show cartridges, where things are bitcrushed.

Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

I'm legitimately shocked. When I play a game and die multiple times in the same room, I usually rage or cuss or quit, but THIS!!! I didn't feel anger, I just felt downright overjoyed when I managed to clear a particularly difficult room. Five stars from me, for you, my friend.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I love this game, really I do. The only truly difficult thing was beating the Green Knight.

War Zone (pre-alpha) War Zone (pre-alpha)

Love the minecrafty feel to the game and given this game is in its Pre-Alpha stage, it's pretty great! I can't wait to see what this game's like after further development. I give it a five.

Light Cycles Light Cycles

Seems like a pretty cool game. The graphics aren't anything special, but I love the idea behind it and the way you score points. This game gets a pass from me. Good job.

Hope Hope

I like the idea of the game, really, I do. But don't you think it might be a bit more difficult than it should be?

Wasteland Wasteland

Seeing as this is only the game's alpha stage, I'mma judge what it has so far. The movement is smooth and steady-paced and easy to control and the firing is also nice. I hope to see what comes next in the game's development.

Create Your Own Character's Head Create Your Own Character's Head

It's kinda small, don't'cha think? I mean, it's a neat idea and all, but it is really small. Not to mention that the flashing background makes the choices you make difficult to discern. I suggest that you expand the game and fix up a few things.

Moonkid Moonkid

This was a very touching thing. Emotion was put in this and I felt was was demonstrated in the game.
Hey...
What's this?
My eyes seem to be leaking...