Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I'm so glad to see this series' reboot has begun! I can't wait for the next episode!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Omega: Heaven or Hell...
Xero: Let's Rock!
Me: OMG, GUILTY GEAR!!! XD You just love to make game references, dontcha? :3

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Ah, referencing Shadow of the Colossus, among other things, I see! :D Good on you, man.

Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

I'm legitimately shocked. When I play a game and die multiple times in the same room, I usually rage or cuss or quit, but THIS!!! I didn't feel anger, I just felt downright overjoyed when I managed to clear a particularly difficult room. Five stars from me, for you, my friend.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

I love this game, really I do. The only truly difficult thing was beating the Green Knight.

War Zone (pre-alpha) War Zone (pre-alpha)

Love the minecrafty feel to the game and given this game is in its Pre-Alpha stage, it's pretty great! I can't wait to see what this game's like after further development. I give it a five.

Winter Moon Winter Moon

I read that the story of the Yuki-Onna often opened the same way. A man wishes for a wife as beautiful as the icicles hanging from his roof. A woman would then appear to him from the snow and ice of winter. The two would declare themselves married then.
It would often end one of two ways, neither would be pleasant.
The man would either ask his new wife to soak in the bath, which she would melt from the heat give off from the hot water and steam, or she would disappear when winter ends, only to return to find her husband married to someone else. She'd become furious and kill him(?)
My memory of it is a bit foggy, but that's that. :I
Oh, also, you do song covers of Erutan's music like no other.

Edge of Night (All Shall Fade) Edge of Night (All Shall Fade)

Thanks for this song, man. Lord of the Rings is always such a great thing and it's good to hear you singing again.

etherealwinds responds:

You're very welcome! I really should make the time to read the books though! Thanks for reviewing :)

Candle by the Window Candle by the Window

More excellence! Good luck with your imprisoning education, ethereal.

Standoff at Gudsforoth Standoff at Gudsforoth

Yooooooo! Hello, Sgt! It's been a long time! How've you been? I like your dargon!

enjoying yourself? enjoying yourself?

Boo-yeah!

Sucky sucky Sucky sucky

So you're telling me that she's a succubus and having sex with her will cost me my soul and I'm guaranteed death the moment I stick my d*ck in her?
Well, no better way to die!