Basement Busk Basement Busk

I wonder how many ships you're going to end up building, Gildy. I love this animation, it's vibrant, fun to watch, and it further shows how great animated Gildy is.

Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

I'm so glad to see this series' reboot has begun! I can't wait for the next episode!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

Omega: Heaven or Hell...
Xero: Let's Rock!
Me: OMG, GUILTY GEAR!!! XD You just love to make game references, dontcha? :3

Saturated Skies Saturated Skies

I've seen stuff like this before. I'm perfectly content with this, but perhaps it would have been better as a movie, rather than a game. I still like it though, so I'll give you a fair rating.

Power Rangers Soundboard Power Rangers Soundboard

I appreciate the thought of a soundboard featuring Power Rangers theme songs, but the songs sound like they came straight from one of those Gameboy Advanced TV show cartridges, where things are bitcrushed.

Bloodungeon Bloodungeon

I'm legitimately shocked. When I play a game and die multiple times in the same room, I usually rage or cuss or quit, but THIS!!! I didn't feel anger, I just felt downright overjoyed when I managed to clear a particularly difficult room. Five stars from me, for you, my friend.

Pandala Wala Pandala Wala

Love to see that someone on Newgrounds knows what Dofus is! I love the tune and it made me think of a Pandawa and a Xelor hiking through a jungle together. I tend to do short stories when I hear music like this, so I thought I'd do one now!

Music Inspired Short Tales - Beers and Gears

A Pandawa and a Xelor had been trekking through the jungle, the Xelor holding a map in his bandaged hands. "I knew I shouldn't have let you lead! Now we're lost in this wet, hot jungle thanks to you!" He looked back to give her a direct lecture, only to find his Pandawan friend was sipping from an Ecaflip brand jelly wine! "You're drinking right now!?"
"Aw come on, this is good stuff!" she complained, wiping a leaked drop of wine off her cheek. "Besides, I know this jungle like the back of my hand!" For emphasis, she lifted up her hand and pointed at it.
"Viri, that's your palm," the Xelor corrected.
She did a double take on her hand before bursting into a fit of giggles and hiccups, putting her companion at his wit's end. "Oh, don't be like that, Vex! Admit it, you're enjoying yourself!"
"You dragged me out of my house shouting about machine parts!" he retaliated, returning his attention to the map. He had to find a zaap portal quickly. It was beginning to get a bit too humid in the jungle and it wasn't exactly known for its friendly Bow Meows. "I don't even understand how I let myself get into this mess! I could be at home, tinkering the day away, but instead I'm here, lost and alone with a useless lump of fur and booze!"
The two shuffled through the foliage for what felt like hours before Viri had taken notice of something. "Hold on, I think I smell something!" She dashed off ahead of Vex through a collection of sharp thorns and stiff bamboo. "Jackpot!"
Vex took off after her. "What, did you find the portal? I can just feel the gears in my hands!" However, when he pushed aside the bamboo stalks and stepped over the thorny bushes, all he saw was a strange machine and Viri collecting fruits off to the side. "What is this?"
Stepping over to the machine, Vex examined it. The parts used, the damages it had taken, right down to the metal it was built with. It looked to have been made with Dolomite and seemed to be crafted into a generator off sorts. Finally, the damages were incredibly minor, as expected of the metal used. There were claw marks all over it, apparently from an very strong animal. Quite alarming that something managed to make such marks on a machine made of Dolomite.
"Hey Vex! I found the zaap portal!" Viri called out, waving at him from the fire end of the clearing. She pushed away a few bamboo stalks revealing a mystic stone archway glowing blue within the confines of the arch.
Vex rushed to Viri and peered through, as if to ensure he wasn't seeing things. Maybe the heat had gotten to him. He passed through for a moment before coming straight back in a celebratory mood. "Yes! Yes! Excellent! Oh thank you, Viri!" In his joy, he leaped up to Viri's height and pecked her on the cheek before dashing back to the machine. "Oh, it'll be a joy seeing what makes this thing tick!" He attempted to pick it up, but of course, it was far too heavy for him. "Oh right! Viri, would you mind carrying this through the portal for me?"
Viri had taken a bit of a pause at first, but then called back, "Yeah, I'm coming!" She downed another round of wine and rushed over. With a quick heave, she lifted the generator effortlessly and began to carry it over to the zaap portal. With Vex right at her side, the two went straight through, heading home with some nice fruits to make excellent booze and a strange machine to turn inside out.

Estavius (Remixed) Estavius (Remixed)

Oh my good golly gosh! This remixed tune is a great song to listen to. Very nice work. This could be could background music for writing! Thanks! :D

Troisnyx responds:

Anytime, glad you enjoyed it!

Elysium Elysium

There's a music competition!? I had no idea!! Well, I'm rooting for you to win all the way! Good luck, Ethy!

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you Shads! My last four??? tracks were intended for the NGADM. You can follow the threads on the audio forum and on ChronoNomad's profile :)

Standoff at Gudsforoth Standoff at Gudsforoth

Yooooooo! Hello, Sgt! It's been a long time! How've you been? I like your dargon!

enjoying yourself? enjoying yourself?

Boo-yeah!

Sucky sucky Sucky sucky

So you're telling me that she's a succubus and having sex with her will cost me my soul and I'm guaranteed death the moment I stick my d*ck in her?
Well, no better way to die!